CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

And we're off


Good bye house! We are getting ready to leave for the airport. Soon our house will be filled with the pidder patter of Max's little feet and his little voice! I just looked out at the pool and can't wait until he is in there learning to swim. I am ready for his arrival. It has been a long time coming!
I am a ball of excitement. Bags are packed and we are ready to go. Love you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful adventure. We wish we were going to watch Max’s new experiences and witness the new parents.

Be safe, have fun, and bring our boy home.

All are love - Mom and Dad

Becky and Keith said...

Best wishes for a safe and happy trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Hope your trip was a safe one. Keep blogging!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you ...Very excited for you both. Hope all is well...wishing you the best of luck and the safest of travels.
Can't wait to meet that gorgeous little Max in person!! Your in my thoughts and prayers always!

Love you guys! Beth

Anonymous said...

we are haveing fun at the house. I havent gotten a sunburn.Im starting to get a new tan.Blaine came yesterday brought her dogs named Boo and Ruvis.They all had fun swimming in the pool.But Ruvis didnt.Blaine said Ruvis didnt liked to swim.love ya guys.