CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Proud Papa!!!

Cliff is on cloud 9 (as am I). Max was such a doll. They shaved his head! Poor little guy- it's not cut even- its all in patches. He remembered me and had a smile on his face when they brought him in the room. He melted my heart all over again. They showed him pictures of me while we were apart.

He actually looks even smaller then the first trip. He captured his Daddy's heart too. Cliff is still grinning from ear to ear! He was not fearful of him at all! Max thought Cliff was so much fun. They played on the rocking horse and car. He still loves the Cherrios. He was so happy to be with us.

Ready for the kicker???? He called me Mama and Cliff Dada!!!!! Just like that- it was the most perfect moment. He did not want to go back to his caretaker. It was always sad everytime I left him on the first visit but now I know I will be taking him home this time.

I just got prepped for tomorrow's court hearing. He will finally be legally my son however I will not get custody until June 19. We will get to visit him during those ten days.

Elena and Ronnie- I got the clothes to Dina however I did not get to see her so please let her know I will be back in Moscow June 22.

Blaine let me know how the dogs are holding up.

I will post pictures after court tomorrow. We miss everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is so amazing. I think this is all a good sign for a smooth transition. And hey, Alex JUST started calling me mama 2 days ago!! Before he always just tugged at me to get my attention. Of course, he always said dada...what's up with that? :) Again, this is such wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

You’re Mom and I wish we were there to see and experience all.

Let us know as soon as court is over.

Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Mama and Dada......it must have been so thrilling to hear those wonderful words. Why did they shave Max's hair? Good luck tomorrow and can't wait for the pictures. We miss you too.

Hugs, Jackie

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Yea!!! I got tears in my eyes when I read he smiled and called you Mama and Dada. What a perfect reunion :O) I can't wait to hear about court tomorrow--good luck!--and I can't wait to see the pictures!!

So, we don't have to wait until after the 10 days to post the pictures, just to get the boys?

I am so happy for you!!

See you soon,
Adrienne

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Do you know how many times you'll get to visit Max or what days you'll visit during the 10 days?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for so exciting news - Mama and Dada sound great. We are so happy for you. Good Luck with the court. Can not wait to see new pictures and meet Max in person.

We just got back from Florida last night. Dina wrote me about the suitcase and your message. Thank you very much. She was in bad traffic and was late to meet you. I hope everything will work and you'll meet on June, 22-23. I am looking for a back up person to take you around Moscow in case she will not be able to do that.

We are looking forward to read some good news from the court tomorrow.

Lena and Ronnie

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo sweet that you guys are mama and dada.. I know that yall will be great parents and you have many a babysitter for those nights out on business, ect. Again love you both, and if you need anything at all, don't fail to request. I love you both, Angel..