CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 1 as full time parents

First of all I apoligize for not having pictures but they won't download for some reason. Stat tuned- I will post some later today. The good news is that he is doing great and we had a great day. He woke up with a smile!

We had a busy day. We had to get pictures taken for his Russian passport. Then he got to spend a few hours with his daddy while I had to go into town and sign for adoption papers and old and new birth certificates.

When I got back I found him and daddy playing at the playground behind the hotel. He loves to color with the coloring books too.

Later he when to bed like a charm. Hopefully the grieving period has surpassed. We are expecting to see it come and go throughout the next few weeks.

Today we are picking up his passport and taking him to the doctor for his last Russian physical (besides the embassy stuff). Then we come back to the hotel and pack because we are leaving for Moscow tomorrow- HOORAY!!!!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Sounds like Max is loving the one on one attention and I betcha mom and dad love that sleep time is going so well! :-) Have a safe trip to Moscow!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will get easier and better every day!

Keep blogging

Hugs, Jackie