We found out today from Irena that we may get custody a day early. She thinks she will have the stamped documents ready on Monday. This would be fantastic. Gotcha day may be June 18th not June 19th. If this is the case we might be able to leave Vladivostok June 20 get into Moscow June 21 and have 2 whole days at the embassy before the weekend. This would allow for plenty of time to get his visa and then we can leave Fri or Sat. Of course right now this is just speculation but it would work out great.
The Flemmings and the Norris and us went into town again. No translator but we didn't eat anything. We had great dinner plans this evening. All of us went to Chad and Jenenna's suite and made dinner. We had 2 roasted chickens, potatoes, rice, and pasta. It was fun. One last adult night before it is 24 hours of Max.
We all went to the baby store today and bought things for the homes where are childern are. We spent a couple hundred dollars each on shoes, socks, laundry detegent, underwear, diapers, etc. I can't wait to drop it off. Hopefully I will be dropping it off when I am picking up Maxim.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Great News
Posted by Sira at 5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I will be praying you get him a day early!! I know it's hard not to get your hopes up at this point, but it would be wonderful. And considering Moscow is my favorite city in the world (next to Vegas of course), spending a little extra time there is wonderful. Good luck!
Cannot wait to hear when you get him!!
When is your eta back into Myrtle?
We went to visit Boss and Logan this evening and ruined the peaceful harmony that Bobby and Lavelle have going on.
Beau shook several times all over Bobby and Rufus constantly wanted up on Lavelle’s lap-
Mary Ashley swam right beside them-and the boys kept them busy.
Your dogs are well and happy....
Sira, I look forward to disrupting your mothers visit.
XXOO
Blaine
What exciting news!! I hope it happens just the way you want it to! :)
Well.....it's Monday morning here in Myrtle. What happened???????
How wonderful to buy things for the baby house. I'm sure they all can use every last bit of what you bought.
Hugs, Jackie
I know - I'm dying to know, too!!!
Post a Comment