What a handsome little man you have! His smile just melts your heart. He looks like he is very happy to be with his mama and dada... I'm so very excited for you!
Great pictures - makes us "homesick" for the playroom in your pictures. Where are the outside pictures taken? Looks different from the outside view of the baby home as we rememebr.
Congrats Lissi. You need to find someone to take a picture of the whole family together.
Glad the kids liked the toys. Let us know if we would be allowed to send packages directly to the orphanage. Trish can usually get a lot of stuff from FP and it sounds like it would be more appreciated by the kids there.
- Mike, Trish + Molson
btw, Michael would have been a nice middle name too. Just saying.
max just blows me away! he is so amazingly gorgeous. there is just something piercing about him. And (in the pics anyway) he resembles you, sira! I just look at those pictures and think, "oh how nice. a family playing at the park." who would know you were a gazillion miles away?!
We are friends of Jim and Adrienne and just started following your blog. I am so excited to see pictures of Max! He is so cute!!! Congratulations to you and Cliff! I know you are eager to take him home with you, and we'll pray the waiting period goes by very quickly!
Congratulations! Max is adorable! The pictures are great! Cliff looks like a proud father! We are so happy for you and can't wait for you to come home so that you can finally enjoy your new life together! Love, Lisa & Brett
I am so happy for you and Cliff. You all look so happy in the pictures. I think it is great that Max is already calling you all mama and papa. That is so exciting. Being a mother is such a special feeling and kind of of love. I can't wait until you all get home and situated so Kennedy and I can come and visit and have a playdate.....maybe I'll bring Ricky too.
Good luck on the rest of your trip. You all are in our prayers.
Hey Lissie and Cliff, are we back yet? It seems like a month at least.. We are anxious in Florence, SC to know what is going on... Please send bargirl an email and give us details... We love you guys!!!! Angel, Laran, Bruce, Jerry, Angela, Robert, etc. I'm keeping them posted Hon!!! Love you guys!!! Hope everything is well..
We are a modern family living on the beautiful Carolina Coast. I adopted a beautiful boy from Vladivostok Russia, then married the love of my life... We are one happy family trying to figure things out as we go.
10 comments:
What a handsome little man you have! His smile just melts your heart. He looks like he is very happy to be with his mama and dada... I'm so very excited for you!
Great pictures - makes us "homesick" for the playroom in your pictures. Where are the outside pictures taken? Looks different from the outside view of the baby home as we rememebr.
Definitely much greener than it was in April.
Congrats Lissi. You need to find someone to take a picture of the whole family together.
Glad the kids liked the toys. Let us know if we would be allowed to send packages directly to the orphanage. Trish can usually get a lot of stuff from FP and it sounds like it would be more appreciated by the kids there.
- Mike, Trish + Molson
btw, Michael would have been a nice middle name too. Just saying.
max just blows me away! he is so amazingly gorgeous. there is just something piercing about him. And (in the pics anyway) he resembles you, sira! I just look at those pictures and think, "oh how nice. a family playing at the park." who would know you were a gazillion miles away?!
What a great day at the park.He looks adorable in that pretty hat.And i cant wait to see him in person.love u Max,Uncle Clff,and Lissi...
We are friends of Jim and Adrienne and just started following your blog. I am so excited to see pictures of Max! He is so cute!!! Congratulations to you and Cliff! I know you are eager to take him home with you, and we'll pray the waiting period goes by very quickly!
Congratulations! Max is adorable! The pictures are great! Cliff looks like a proud father! We are so happy for you and can't wait for you to come home so that you can finally enjoy your new life together! Love, Lisa & Brett
Hey Sira,
I am so happy for you and Cliff. You all look so happy in the pictures. I think it is great that Max is already calling you all mama and papa. That is so exciting. Being a mother is such a special feeling and kind of of love. I can't wait until you all get home and situated so Kennedy and I can come and visit and have a playdate.....maybe I'll bring Ricky too.
Good luck on the rest of your trip. You all are in our prayers.
Kelly Funderburk Thames
Hi Sira, Cliff and Max:
Glad to see the pictures of all of you today. Max is gorgeous. He looks so happy to be with you guys. I know you can't wait to bring him "home".
Love you guys, Beth
Hey Lissie and Cliff, are we back yet? It seems like a month at least.. We are anxious in Florence, SC to know what is going on... Please send bargirl an email and give us details... We love you guys!!!! Angel, Laran, Bruce, Jerry, Angela, Robert, etc. I'm keeping them posted Hon!!! Love you guys!!! Hope everything is well..
Post a Comment