I am getting a little jumpy!!! Only a few more days until take off. I have all visas and tickets and am actually pretty close to being packed. SHOCKING!!!!
I drove to Columbia and back today to get the last of my documents certified, or as they like to call it "apostille". The 6 hours of driving wore me out! Those of you who know me well know that I absolutely hate to be in a car more then a hour.
Cliff went to the store to return a baby gate (gate one) for the stairs that did not work. Long story short- the new one doesn't work either (gate two). I hate to say I told you so but I told him to start on the baby gates 3 months ago. "They will only take a minute to install- stop worrying about it". Ladies- you know how it is! Hopefully we will have gates in by tomorrow- fingers crossed! Some of the gear you have to have for children is so complicated. I mean seriously! It's a gate how hard can it be? Like "seat beats just connect in the back" - yeah whatever, or my favorite "simply hold until it is firmly attached". The things you have to install and put together are so complicated. I must have missed this class in school- but they still gave me a degree.
I can't wait to board the plane. I am going to really worry about my dogs- The two greatest labs in the world. They will in no way understand why we are leaving them for so long and I am sure will be puzzled by the small child we will be bring home. I can't wait until they finally have a "kid" in their world.


2 comments:
Hope you have a safe trip
what are you doing?Well Tripp,Brad,and Mary Ashley are swimming in the pool. Last night Boss jumped when he was slepping,And he had a stomach ache.
Post a Comment