CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Good News!!!



Yesterday I received some really good news. Below is an email from Mareda who is a Russian coordinator (not mine) but she is working with other families that are waiting for court in Vladivostok.




"We've just received word from Irina that she is waiting for documents to be signed for your child(ren) by the guardianship bodies. She will be picking these documents up tomorrow and presenting them to court on Tuesday of next week. Hopefully we will receive a court date then. I'll keep you informed."




I was sent this by friend hopefully going to Vlad with me. I then called Karen and she confirmed it saying...




"I did just hear this morning that Irina is going by the Artyom Guardianship Body to see if they have signed a document that they have had for a month now for you…if it is ready, then she will be able to submit everything to court soon. "




Looks like things are finally moving. Keep all of us "waiting" families in your prayers. Lets get these kids home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you... I know you are going to make a GREAT Mom..
Gail