We have received visa invitations for you. This means that travel dates are on the way. I don’t know when we will receive the actual travel dates. But this is a good start! So what we need to know now is: will Robert Weaver be traveling with you on your second trip?
Karen Carnesciali
Russia Team Adoption Coordinator
I believe that it is finally happening! Hooray! I hope the next time I post I will have a court date.
I also just received a phone call that the agency that conducted my home study (Lutheran Family Services of the Carolina's) is not going to be doing any more adoptions. Yuck! Hopefully I will travel before this effects me. Debbie, my social worker there is so nice. She is trying to get all of my things passed through before I travel. I think I am okay as long as I travel before August (and I have to travel before then) that is when my171H expires with wonderful Homeland Security. Reapplying would not only be a pain but very expensive.
I hope to have a court date in a few days at the longest and then travel for court in the next few weeks. I can't wait to put his toes in the ocean.


1 comments:
This is so exciting!! I know you were hoping for dates by now, but getting the visa invites means court is on the way!
Post a Comment