Still no court date. The judge is still reviewing my case. I am hoping next week. I know it is starting to sound like a broken record. Stick with me on this... I promised Max that I would never give up on him and I won't I am just needing everyones support. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life.
I wish I could give all of you answers to all of your questions but please know that I too have those same questions. I wish he was here too and I wish I could do something to speed up the process but I can't. Thanks to all of you who call and drop by to check his status. It really does mean more then you will ever know.
I have faith that it will happen soon. Again please keep him in your prayers!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
No Court Date Yet
Posted by Sira at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bless your heart. This wait is awfully long - and you've been at it a few weeks longer than we have! I honestly didn't think it would be quite as tough as it has been... but I hope things start happening & you get to travel SOON. :) Hang in there!!
Hi, Sira,
It has to be soon. It is so frustrating not knowing for sure when we will have our sons home, and it does make it harder when everyone else wants to know too. I'm so glad we both have friends and family who are excited for us and for our boys. Hopefully we will hear something this week. In the meantime, we're keeping you and Max in our prayers too.
Love,
Adrienne
Post a Comment