CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

WE HAVE A COURT DATE


Karen emailed me this morning telling me to call her! I was a little worried not knowing what to expect considering our luck lately- but when I called she asked if I wanted to go back for Max!!!!!!!

June 8 at 3pm is the date. I am so happy!!!! Doing a little happy dance right now. I have to be in Vlad by June 6.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are on cloud nine.... I am soooooooo happy for you....I know it has been a long time... but it is here now... have a save trip and I know it will be the best one you have ever taken...
God Bless you and yours...
Gail

Anonymous said...

I know you are so happy... You are on cloud nine... I am sooooo happy for you.... Have a safe and happy trip.... I know this will be the best trip you have ever taken.... God Bless you and your family...
Gail

Anonymous said...

congrats :)!!!!! I am so happy for you and cliff. you both have waited so long. continue to keep us updated and have a safe trip.

gina

Becky and Keith said...

Sira - I know you don't know me, but I saw your good news over on Adrienne's blog and just wanted to say CONGRATS!! What an exciting time for you! Someday I'll be there too... Best wishes! Becky

Anonymous said...

horray for my friend sira!!! darren had a huge smile on his face when i told him. we could not be happier for you. i am WAY too excited for our little russkies to meet (ok, NO idea if that is spelled right, but who really cares?)!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for our hockey player to get here so I can show him how to hit. You know Russia produces some of the best, must be something in the water that they can't drink. Let us know of any new updates.


Flea

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

We are SOOOOOOOO excited for you and can't wait to meet you in Vlad!! We hope to be able to tell you our court date tomorrow!! Congratulations, Mommy!

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Sira & Cliff

This is wonderful news. Can't wait for you to bring Max into the office so everyone can meet him!!!

Jackie