CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 2, 2007

The Visa is Here!


I am getting closer to being ready...as if I will ever be ready! My visa came late yesterday afternoon. Cliff ran over to the other house and got it. I felt so much better after it got here.

I also got my "new" money from the bank today. Apparently the Russians only will exchange perfect new American dollars. After dealing with the Russians this request does not surprise me. Well my money isn't brand new but my bank said that they can't order new money from the reserves. At this point I don't care. I have traveled enough to know that you can't sweat the small stuff. If they won't take my money- then I have credit cards.

Cliff gave me a crash course in how to use the video camera 101 tonight. I feel high tech now! I was told that I am only supposed to pack 40lb this INCLUDES my carry-on! I will let you all know how that pans out. Now I remember backpacking through Europe a few years back and I packed light, however I was young and didn't own hardly anything. This may be an adventure in itself...

0 comments: