I only have one week until I board the plane. I am not close to being ready. I have not packed one thing. I have been putting in long hours at work. I have so much to do before I leave. I can only do what I can do... I keep telling myself that the station will not go off the air just because I will be gone. It was there long before I got there. hehehe
I really can't believe that I will be holding Max for the very first time. It is so surreal. I have waited for this moment for a very long time. It is going to be hard because Cliff won't be on this trip. I will really miss him. I will take Max pictures of him so he knows that he will never again be fatherless.
I have not received my visa yet. My Mom got hers via Fed Ex this morning. I guess I will wait until tomorrow before I start worrying about this.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Russia- Only One Week Away
Posted by Sira at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This blog should be sub-titled "From Russia with Love" - too cute isn't it? It will be something for Max to see how much he was wanted. From Russia to Myrtle Beach!!!! Thank God he is young enough so the culture shock won't be too bad!
Bring him home safely!
Hi Max:
I got to see the beautiful pictures of you on the very first day your mom received them. I am so excited about her trip to see you for the first time and can't wait for her to bring you home for good!! I look forward to seeing you for the first time, holding you and giving you a great big hug!! You are a lucky little boy to receive such nice people for your parents. Wishing you all the best life has to offer!!
Sira,
I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! I am really excited for you and Cliff; and, I know there will not be a dry eye around when you bring Max home for good!
With Lots of Love,
Beth
I could not be more excited for you guys! Sira, you've been a spring of encouragement to me. Max, your little friend Alex is waiting to go to Disney with you!
Max,
This is your Uncle (and Aunt and Cousins) from Illinois. It is you that has encouraged me to write my first blog. I am not computer savy, and hope that some day you can help me in that area.
You don't know it yet, but you are extremely lucky. I hope to see you and your parents soon. Write me anytime, I'll look forward to it.
Post a Comment