I made it back home after over 24 hour in the air. The flight from Vladivostok to Moscow seemed to be the worst. They were serving rancid fish... Yum! I don't think I will ever forget the smell.
I have came back with either the Asia bird flu or Russian anthrax. I am sooo sick. I am sure it is just a cold but it is really nasty.
I am very happy to be home with Cliff and the dogs. Cliff enjoyed all of the videos of Max. I miss him dearly. Every day is one day closer.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Back Home!!!
Posted by Sira at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm so sorry to hear that you're sick, but i'm so happy you're home! just think...in just a few short months you will be home WITH MAX!!!
Sira, I am soooo looking forward to seeing Max. He is so cute. I know it was hard to leave him but the time is shorter now and you will soon bring him home! Yah!!!
Love Ya
Linda M.
Post a Comment