CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Last Visit


Today was my last visit with Max. He was very happy to see me today which is heartbreaking because I am hoping he does not expect me tomorrow. I cried after they came to get him. His caretaker (in the picture) came and got me when I was packing things up and told me to peek my head in a watch him eat with his group. It was so cute!!! There were about 25 two year olds sitting quietly at the table eating what looked like soup.




I attached a picture of his caretaker and yes she is as scary as she looks and yes they have dressed him in the same clothes 3 days in a row. I even gave them more clothes to see if they would change them with no luck. Another American couple told me that they make the kids wear the same outfits for a whole week. I can't wait to get this kid home!




The happy thing today is that I went downtown to the notary office to sign the petition to adopt Max! Next step is court FINALLY!!! hopefully 8 to 12 week from now.




We leave for Moscow tomorrow.




Cliff- I am going to try to change my flight to get home a little earlier but I don't know if it will happen. Call tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home and try and get some rest on the plane. We are all looking forward to having Max in SC, too.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sira, it's been so exciting reading about your adventures to meet your son! I know you are sooo ready to finalize getting him home. He is a lucky little guy, and I am so eager to keep up with your continued journey. Thank you for including me in this incredible part of your life! I am so happy for you, Cliff and Max.
Love,
Heather