We arrived in Moscow 2 days ago. I am at Children's Hope International using their Internet. We leave in a few hours for Vladivostok to see Max. Our flight from NYC to Moscow was long. I didn't sleep at all. Moscow is SUPER cold!!!! Beautiful snow... We drove by the old KGB building and Kremlin. We are right around the corner from Red Square. I met 2 couples going to Astrakhan to meet their children. Today we met and are with a couple from Texas that are going to Vladivostok to meet their 3 year old daughter. Their daughter is in the same orphanage as Max.
Right now we are 8 hrs ahead. The flight to Vladivostok is 9 hrs. Once there we will be 15 hours ahead. WOW talk about jet lag
The people here in Russia are all beautiful. They all look like super models. My translators Anna and Olga are so pretty- I will take pictures.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
We are in Moscow
Posted by Sira at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment