CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Next Stop Nashville


I am all packed. I am over 40 lbs. I have decided that I am going to bite the bullet and pay the overage. I do have to say in that in my defense most of the stuff is for Max. Once I give him his toys and clothes my luggage will be much lighter. I just wish I could bring him home this trip. I am not complaining at least things are moving along so I can get this kid on the beach before summer starts!

I had my last day at work today. I worked ahead all I possibly could. I hope things go okay while I am out. I am sure everything will be fine.

I can't sleep... It is just too exciting to stop thinking about. I leave for Nashville tomorrow to meet my Mom. I have some sleeping pills but I am going to save those for Russia. I will be 15 hours ahead so my days and nights will be all over the place.

I am putting a picture of me and Cliff in Memphis- I can't find one of us in Nashville but we are in Tennessee so I am keeping in the spirit of things!

0 comments: