We're here!!!! We're here!!!! The flight was long but better then expected. We flew out of the old Moscow airport which was a little crazy. We almost were trampled by a hockey team.
For those of you that don't know where Vlad is, look for N. Korea on a map or globe and Vladivostok is the city right above it. It actually boarders China and Korea and Japan is to the East.
Lana and Irena met us at the airport and we had no problems getting in or out or finding our way at anytime. CHI has been wonderful.
Irena said I will meet with the Ministry of Education tomorrow at 8:30 am. I am a little scared because this is will be a formal meeting. I am sure it will all work out but I am still a little nervous. After I sign the papers I will get to meet my little guy. I hope I get some sleep tonight but I doubt that will happen.
By the way the thing about the super models... not so much when you leave the city centers. We are meeting Chad and Jeanna (the couple with the daughter in the same home as Max) for lunch right now so I will have more to report later. I finally have Internet access-
Saturday, February 10, 2007
And we arrive in Vladivostok
Posted by Sira at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good morning. It is 11:30 here in Myrtle Beach. I guess it is around 2:30AM Monday in Vlad. I bet both of you are exhausted. I am waiting to hear all about the flight. The dogs a I miss you. Talk to you soon.
Love You, Cliff
Hello from Myrtle Beach..Sounds so exciting and exhausting..but I bet you are so hyped up you don't even feel it yet..Can't wait to hear more and see the pictures of Max and your adventure to your new life..I miss you..but can only feel your joy..Love ya..Can't wait to see your new family together and the life ahead...be careful..
Sandra Suber
We miss you and can't wait for Max to get to the farm. No hockey just basketball, baseball and hunting. Brad wants him to jump on the trampolin and Mary Ashley just wants to kiss him.
Love,
Desiree
We miss you and can't wait for Max to get to the farm. No hockey just basketball, baseball and hunting. Brad wants him to jump on the trampolin and Mary Ashley just wants to kiss him.
Love,
Desiree
Post a Comment