CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And he can smile!!!


Today he was all smiles and laughter! It was snowing really hard today and tonight so I hope the roads aren't closed tomorrow. They closed them today after we got back today and some families missed their visits. Lana, my translator said the airport may be closed Fri so I may be delayed coming home. I don't mind staying as long as I can still visit Max.



Thanks Uncle Rob for trying to post- Its the thought that counts- maybe Max can teach you how to blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sira! We are missing you but are so happy to see you with your baby - he's so cute. I'm sure it's going to be hard to leave him but know it won't be too long before you are reunited. Looking forward to hearing all about your baby and trip when you get back. Judy

Anonymous said...

Everyday we look forward to seeing the new pictures of Max. He gets cuter everyday! It is really hard to believe he looks so much like you and has Cliff's smile. Waiting to hear all the details and see the video. Have fun in the smow, cause we hope you don't see any when you get home.

Lavelle, Bob and all the little ones.

Anonymous said...

Sira,
I'm so happy for you and Cliff! Max is adorable! I'm really enjoying reading your blog with the updates. Can't wait till you can bring him home! We miss you at work!
Allyson
P.S. As a distant cousin of Cliff's, welcome to the family Max!