CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home a Month

I have been home for a month now. I miss Max so much. A week after I got back I was emailed a list of 16 documents that I needed for court. They were everything to updated psych evaluations to medical reports to criminal checks. I swear I have given them the same things over and over. The documents expire all at different times in Russia. The good news is that I am almost through. I am only waiting on the medical report which should be finished by this week.

I will do what is necessary to get him home. Other then gathering we have been busy getting his room together. I keep changing my mind on the room. I know it is crazy- I am getting close. I keep trying to tell Cliff that he needs to get a move on the other stuff. We may get a call in a couple of weeks!

0 comments: