CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

A boy and his dogs



So as you can see Max is crazy about his dogs. He likes to try and share his sippy cup with them - it is pretty painful to watch. I have decided that he is not allowed at the dog park anymore. The decision was made due to the fact that the child that does not like to eat food loves the sand at the dog park. I don't even want to think of the bacteria my child woof down- but what can I do?

He had a tantrum today because he needed a nap. Max went to find comfort in my oldest lab, Logi whom he bear hugged while he was whaling away. I swear Logi looked at me like I was the meanest lady in the world- I am on to the alliance that is forming in the house!

By the way he had a great report at the doctors office. He has gained 4 lbs- hooray!!!

12 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Max looks so cute hugging your dog! His July 4th swim trunks we're very cute, too! It's great that he is gaining weight!

Melissa said...

PRECIOUS! Absolutely precious!! Oh, how I hope my child adjusts as well to my dogs (& vice versa)!!

Becky and Keith said...

Ohhhhhh.. I hope and pray my dogs are as sweet and patient as yours! My fear is that their going to think every toy of the little Peanut's is THEIR's and we're going to have some tug o'war issues. I'm so glad Max loves the babies and despite those "what have you done to me" looks, we all know that the puppies are loving the attention! :-) Glad to hear the doctor's office went well! 4 lbs already, huh??

Troy and Rachel said...

Sira, I have been following your journey for a while now as we are currently waiting in Vlad. I am so glad to see Max adjusting to home and to the dogs. We have 3!! Max is completely adorable.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

TOO CUTE!! 4 lbs? Wow, that's so great that he's gaining weight eating sand. Just kidding :)

I'm so glad he likes the dogs. He looks so cute hugging on them. I hope Owen will come to love ours as much as Max loves yours!

He slept 7:30-5:15 this morning which was great. He definitely does better when it's just us right now. We'll gradually take him out and about. It seems to be helping him bond with us by staying home right now.

Owen is growing everyday. I'm anxious to see how much he'll weigh when he goes back to the doctor in a few weeks. He has changed so much in his pictures over the past 2 weeks. So cute!

Max looks so happy, and I'm so glad you're all doing well.

Talk to you soon!
Adrienne

MandyJo013078 said...

Sira -
Max is changing already! His little face is filling out and he's got that healthy glow! I'm so happy for him & for you and Cliff. Plus just so you know my sister used to eat the rocks that the kitties did there business in when she was a little girl - even though the big sister (me) tried to stop her! She's turned out just great! Despite eating all kinds of weird things (horse feed too!) There are some things that are just tough to prevent! I have to laugh about the tuntrum/nap thing ... I always tell the kids I nanny for that I'm going to bring out 'Mean Manda' if they don't go to bed on time.... LOL! Don't feel bad ... it's just one of those things! I'm glad the doctor's report was so good! Congrats and I'm so happy for you! You baby and dog are so cute! - Manda :)

Anonymous said...

Sira, I am so happy that Max is adjusting so well. I have been waiting for him and "you" to settle in. Now....when would it be a good time for a visit?
LOL
Linda M.

Anonymous said...

i feel for you on the tantrum thing, but hugging the dog is just too funny!! i love it!

Robin said...

Loved the pics! We hope our 25 lb 2 year old loves our 80 lb black lab as much as Max loves yours!!!

MandyJo013078 said...

Sira -
I got your comment and thank you by the way. I've almost got my application ready to submit to CHI. I wanted to say Thanks for inspiring my last post. Have a great day! - MandyJo

Unknown said...

Sira,

I would like to talk with you a little about your court experience. We are hoping to travel to Vlad soon for court.
Please e-mail me at kaymommy@wireweb.net.

Thanks,

Kay

Shane & Marie said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. That is great that he loves his dogs that much!

Marie