CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cool New Luke





Look at my cool new nephew!!! He kinda looks like an old man version of his father. Of course he will grow out of that whole "looking like an old man" thing.

Max likes him, he like him mostly when I wasn't holding him. I guess you can say he is not keen on the idea of a little brother or sister. Cliff has a phobia of newborns, so he wouldn't touch him, just looked. I know he is a weirdo!

New babies are so neat. They smell great. Luke has two siblings that are 13 and 8 years older then him so Max and Luke will be pretty tight. Maybe one day when Max gets used to the idea of a sibling (or not, not like we are waiting for him to be ready) we will bring another one into the mix. We like the 3 and under age... I seem to feel more at ease when they have control of thier own necks.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your nephew! My SIL had her first (and last) baby the month after Scarlett came home, and I'm hoping they will be close too.

Max looks so BIG! You weren't kidding when you said he was growing!

Troy and Rachel said...

Max looks so grown up!! I had to totally laugh and agree when you said you like children who can control their own necks! And tell Cliff he isn't the only weirdo - Troy has an infant phobia also!

Nancy said...

Congrats on the new nephew! Oh, and I ditto the comment that Max is looking so big and handsome!

Carey and Norman said...

What a sweetie pie.

It is funny as many on our blog have mentioned that our daughter looks like me....I think Max definitely favors you. I love the new hairdo. What a cutie batootie!

Sounds like you had a fun, family weekend!