CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

This meant to be posted earlier











Unlike my usual self, I actually wanted to post a couple of weeks ago. Something is wrong with my laptop and it is not letting me get any pictures. Seems it trying to take them hostage. So I am posting on my work computer and probably have Big Brother monitoring me right at this very second. Oh well, what can I say... Rachel this is why it is taking me forever to get the pictures for your seminar.

The pictures above are from our Memorial Weekend trip to see my brother and his wife in Buffalo. We had so much fun! Max got to use his US passport for the very first time, as we went to Niagara Falls for the day. My son has really become the season traveler. While we were in line for security Max took off his shoes and put his bear and shoes in the basket without anyone telling him or helping him. It absolutely blew my mind. He is such a hoot.

My parent were in town last week. We went to the airport to pick them up and my little guy knew exactly were to go. We are flying next week to Houston to see the Norris's for GOTCHA DAY (yes can you believe its next week). Anyway Max wakes up each morning and asked if we are flying to see Mikayla (or Grandpa Goofy, Grandma, Uncle Mike, or Aunt Trisha...)

Last week my mother and myself headed to Charleston to find "the dress". We had so much fun! Can I just say that a chemical reaction happens in the female brain when we try on a wedding dress. You become "that girl", yes you do. Even when you are not "that girl" like myself... it happens. I didn't think the decision for a wedding dress would be that hard to make but it is. Once you find the dress you do not want to take it off. So, now I will have to wait until Sept for my next fitting. It was a sad parting, but we will be reunited again soon...

A final note... we will miss Tim Russert, prayers to his family.

5 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Love the photos. Max is a doll with his sunglasses on his head. He looks like a little, beach hottie! I know a girl I could set him up with in a few years :o)

Isn't it so fun to find "the dress." I agree that it does make you giddy inside. I am not that girl either, but loved planning my wedding!! So excited about yours. We are still trying to work it out to come.

Nancy said...

Great pictures! You guys are quite the travelers!

MandyJo013078 said...

Glad to hear and see that you are doing well I've missed your posts! I can't wait to hear more about 'the dress' I was thinking just the other week that my sister had promised me that when I hit a size 12 that we'd go try on wedding dresses for fun even though she's already married and I'm not dating anyone! I'm a size 10 now so it's past due! WHOO HOO! Have a great day and Max is such a little sweetie! SO CUTE!
MJ

Rachel said...

nice chin...i love it.

ok, so I AM that girl, but finding the dress was fantastic. of course, it WAS the first one I tried on and it happened to be the day after we got engaged (and was purchased that week as we had less than a 6 month engagement), but still...it's a great feeling. I've definitely tried it one since our wedding!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Max is getting so big! He is such a cute little guy! I'm glad you all had a good trip and hope you have fun celebrating "Gotcha Day!"

Congrats on finding your wedding dress! I hope your wedding plans are coming along well!