CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Huntington Beach State Park




We are extemley lucky to live right beside Huntington Beach State Park. It has to be one of the most beautiful places on the east coast. This weekend it was cold (ok it was in the mid-50's) thats cold to us. We went to the park with the bikes and rode for about 6 miles- yes Max went 6 miles! He is about ready for the training wheels to come off. For me on the other hand- I feel like I went horseback riding if you know what I mean.

9 comments:

MandyJo013078 said...

That is so cute Sira - I am dreaming of mid-50's weather. Have a great day!

Nancy said...

Looks like fun! That's great that Max is riding a bike already!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

YEA! So happy to see pictures :) I see Max still loves sticks! I am so impressed with his bike riding. Owen is bigger than he is but can't pedal a bike yet. What a cutie pie!

Janine said...

What a beautiful part of the world you have there!! The bike ride on the the winding road through the trees looks so magical!! It looks like it was an amazing ride!! Congratulations to Max for such a lengthy ride...that's amazing!!

Becky and Keith said...

You live in such a beautiful place! I love the pictures... it's so great to see Max growing up. He is an absolute cutie!

junglemama said...

I spent alot of summers at Hunington Beach because my family lived in Garden Grove. I have a lot of memories of that beach. :)

Carey and Norman said...

Max is adorable. Loved the biking photos. He is one precious boy!

Troy and Rachel said...

6 miles?!?!?! That's fantastic! I wouldn't be able to move after that! Looks like you all had loads of fun!

Rachel said...

oh my goodness, alex still won't even use the pedals on his trike! he prefers pushing with his legs. GO MAX! that's amazing!