Sorry, I have been a little busy but here they are...
These are from the birthday party at the Murrells Inlet Fire Department







Here are the puppies at the farm we visited in Kansas City...



And last but not least- Max and his best buddies- A and MJ!!! Thes are my favorite picture of the little rascal gang!

Friday, February 15, 2008
PICTURES!!!!
Posted by Sira at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Love the pictures! Max is getting so big! His party looks like it was awesome.
A boy after my own heart - diving right into the cake! :-) He is getting so big! I love your new blog background - it is so peaceful!
that cake pictures is priceless! the big giant elmo...a wee bit scary. and i love your new background too!
Sira -
I can't believe how big Max is getting he looks so much older! Did you guys get a new puppy? Those puppies were so cute! What cute little friends Max has and it looks like the birthday party was a big hit! Hope you are doing well! MJ
Looks like he had loads of fun! Thanks for sharing those photos!
Love the pictures. What a fun birthday party. I love the firehouse theme and the cake was decorated so cute and looks delicious. Of course, I'd give top dollar for a large piece of cake right now :o)
Thanks for sharing pictures.
Wow! What party! Happy birthday Max!
I found your blog while "blog hopping". We are just beginning our adoption journey. We plan, Lord willing, to adopt two boys from Russia (to add to already 3 children at home). I would LOVE to hear your story - and welcome any advice or thoughts you might have on agencies, regions, children and the process in general. BLESSINGS!!!
Post a Comment