I was "tagged" to answer these questions by Adrienne who adopted Owen at the same time I adopted Max. They are now Vlad cousins!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1997):
1. Working at Hooters, yes y'all I was one of the original Hooters girls and after you are finished falling out of your chairs laughing you can read the rest- it is absolutely FABULOUS!
2. Studying business at CCU - GO CHANTS!!!
3. Living with my two brilliant roommates, Lori and Nikki
4. Going to clubs with a fake ID (this would be my last year of this)
5. living for dollar Rolling Rock night at Fat Tuesdays.
Looking back- how far we've come (OK, maybe just me)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Doritos
2. Wendy's Chili
3. Tomatoes and mayo
4. P&J sandwiches
5. Chocolate milk
5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off Adoption debt
2. Adopt more children!
3. Travel to Africa and go on a safari!
4. Set up grants to help other families adopt
5. Work in Africa with Adrienne
5 bad habits:
1. I am a recovering gossip girl. I am always falling off the wagon
2. Watching too much VH-1 (guilty pleasures)
3. Blackberrying or as Cliff calls it my Crackberry
4. Returning emails
5. Returning phone calls
I have to say I must not be too good with the Blackberry due to #4 and #5
5 things I like to do:
1. Spending time with Cliff and Max
2. Walking my dogs- My one hour to myself!!! This is when I do my best thinking if I am not on the phone
3. Reading up on new television programmimg- (I work in television that is why its normal)
4. Hanging out on the beach
5. Have long lunches with good friends and great conversation!
Okay, Melissa, it's your turn! Tag, you're it
Friday, August 24, 2007
TAG- I am it
Posted by Sira at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Just read your lists - interesting to hear you work in television. What do you do?
Gary used to work at Fox and HBO when we lived in Los Angeles. Plus he is a huge television fan and enjoys the new fall season (although will probably have to DVR the premieres while in Russia)!
You are too funny!! I had to laugh about the Hooters one--out loud! :)
We'll have to plan a trip to Africa someday!
Don't worry about your grammar, silly, I wasn't talking about you!
We miss you guys...
Ooo... the crackberry - I have that habit too! It's my life while sitting in traffic. Love reading your answers - it's fun to learn these things about people!
CRACKBERRY!!! I love it!
Loved your answers. You remind me of my sister. You have alot in common.
I too laughed at the Hooter's one. It is fun what you learn about your blog/adoption friends. Who knew?
Hey "slacker"!! (haha) How's it going??
Hi Sira...I got to your blog through Adrienne's. We recently adopted a 3-year-old boy from the Artem baby home...I think our boys are from the same baby home? Glad to read that your son is doing well. We've been having problems with getting our son Nathan to eat, and our doctor is a little concerned about his slow growth...but we're working on it! Since your son is 2 1/2, I wonder if our sons were in the same room at the baby home? I'm not sure how that works. Feel free to e-mail us: shoesinks@yahoo.com. Nancy Powell
Sira -
How are you? How's Max? How's Cliff? How's everything going? Miss hearing about what's going on with you and the family! MJ
Hey there! Saw you commented on someone's blog (can't remember who) and wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you, Cliff and Max are doing well!
Post a Comment