CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Under Construction!!!







Max's playground is finally under construction. I am sure his father is going to build the best playground ever. We did get a little news about him last week. He has moved to a new group at the orphanage and he is doing great health wise.






Blaine Holland and Justin Weaver have been officially titled as Maxim's God Parents. They are both fabulous people!






In other news Boris Yeltsin died. I don't know yet if this is going to be a national day of morning in Russia or if it will delay anything this week. Hopefully I will find out today.



2 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Wow! Max's playground is going to be incredible! I can't wait to see his room too. Owen is definitely going to want to take a trip to SC to play with Max :)

Anonymous said...

Hay, just think... it want be long now.... You will have your little boy to hug and kiss for alway....
Gail