CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Freezing Pelicans Baseball?


We had a record breaking freeze warning over Easter weekend in Myrtle Beach. The weather has been so nice until up until now. We (Blaine,Cliff, and Shane) were all bundled up at the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game! I wore the gloves I brought to Russia. I was sooo cold! Luckily the sun is coming out and things are starting to warm up. 80's today.


I just want to also mention that the USA Today article yesterday was not an accurate explanation of the political climate on Russian adoptions. I did get a couple of calls yesterday from some of you with your concerns. There are 11 agencies, which includes Children's Hope International, that received a temporary approval letter that allows them to continue working in Russia. CHI hopes to see the accreditation happen in the months to come. This should not interfere with my court. I wish that article was not put on the front page.


Still waiting anxiously on word of a court date. I left him 8 weeks today.

0 comments: