CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Medical Letter Request




Yesterday I received an email from my Russian coordinator, Karen. Attached was a document translated into English containing Max's medical information from the department of health in Vlad. I signed the document saying that I am aware of his medical information and want to pursue the adoption. I was told this comes from the court itself. I hope this means that things are moving along!!! This is very exciting news. It will be 10 weeks tomorrow that I left him in Russia.




I am posting pictures of Justin and Blaine, Max's Godparents. Blaine is hanging with the Mayor of Myrtle Beach and Rufus. Rufus is the dog (just in case). Mr. Rhodes that would be a joke!

2 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Does this one have to be notarized, certified, and apostilled too? We're guessing it does so we're wondering when ours will come... hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well and fast
Gail