Does anyone else out there find it extremely disturbing that the March issue of In Style magazine says that jumpsuits are back in for spring? Help me understand how we allow such things to happen in our society! Another thing, I was in a reputable department store the other day and spotted acid “pink” washed jeans WITH a matching jacket. People do we really need to pull out our old year books…I mean SERIOUSLY isn’t there enough ugly news out there with the economy and criminal investors… How much are we going to try and re-live 1987?

Now that that is off my chest… I am back home in good old South Carolina after a 10 days in Ohio and Tennessee. Max and I had a wonderful time visiting my parents. During this time we drove to Nashville to take my Dad to his appointment at Vanderbilt. I got to see my lovely friend Adrienne and her beautiful son Owen. Owen and Max are from the same baby home in Russia. Owen looked so happy and healthy… oh and he is going to be quit the heartbreaker in a few years!
I am enjoying my unemployment, a little too much if you asked my husband. I have been tossing around the idea of going back to school. My other options are moving to another television station somewhere else in the country and that of course means Cliff would have to find a job in that city as well. So as of now we don’t know what is in store for us.
This new time I have home I have been reading, and I just forgot just how much I enjoy reading books, any type of books, all books! I have also started back my running routine which honestly has been kicking my ass. You never know how well in shape you once were until you have the time to get back into shape. OUCH!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Why Re-live the 1980's People???
Posted by Sira at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm scared of the acid wash jeans myself. I hope the wings and big hair don't come back too!
I wish we knew you were coming through Nashville and we would have come for a visit too. Glad you were able to visit Owen and Adrienne!!
I love Max's hair. Too sweet!
Yikes - no acid washed jeans!!! I'm glad you had a nice visit with Adrienne and Owen. Keep us posted on the job/school/stay at home time.
Nice to see you reunite with the Flemings. Next stop - Orlando!
1987 ruled!
Post a Comment