CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am still hear!





Ok, so again, it has been a really long time since I sat down and updated my blog. I promise it won’t be such a long time again. So, what have I been up too??? Well, like millions of Americans, I was laid off. I am oddly cheerful, my baby turned 4 just in time to watched the Super Bowl, and I discovered Facebook- no help from Rachel who, introduced me to Myspace years ago (what were you hiding from me).

So before anyone freaks out over the layoff thing- its ok, it was expected, I couldn’t have asked for a better parting with the great company I worked for, and quite frankly I am truly enjoying this time I am spending on finding myself. Of course I doubt I will stay at home for good, it is great for the time being. I am sure I will be chomping at the bits soon. As for now I am traveling, reading, and cooking dinner- EVERY night!

My baby is 4 years old. I can hardly believe it. He was so excited. We had a Sponge Bob party. Max and his friend had a double party since their birthdays are together. We don’t really let Max watch Sponge Bob, so he didn’t get the theme so much, but he was much more interested in the cake and presents. We did have a clown however it seems that Max isn’t into clowns so much, which is ok, since they creep me out too.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Sira! Max is 4, WOW! Sorry about the lay-off...hopefully it's a blessing in disguise.

Anonymous said...

The traveling part of the layoff is great for Grandma and Grandpa “Goofy”, as Sira and Max will be coming to visit us.

Jane and Jim said...

Have fun at home while you can!
It sounds like you're making the most of it...

Kim said...

Thanks for the comment on the Two Hearts blog. I wrote you back, hope you received it.

4 years old are awesome! The things that come out of their mouths are hysterical. :)

Carey and Norman said...

Happy Birthday Max!

Sorry to hear about your job, but I know you are enjoying your time at home with Max!! Best wishes as you look for another job.

Rachel said...

I know, I am SUCH a bad friend!! I've been remiss!

Moving on...

Wow, Max is 4! FOUR! Amazing. He is such a little man. I think he totally needs a Disney trip.

Anne said...

Happy birthday Max!! Sorry to hear about your job. Enjoy your time while finding your next opportunity!

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Max!! Sounds like a fun party at least by the icing on the face - yum!

Sorry to hear about the job layoff. Enjoy your time with Max and share some dinner recipes!!