CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Wedding

Warning... Its long,however if you have a few minutes turn up the volume and sit back and enjoy... these are some of the pictures from the award winning Gene Ho photographers . I had a blast that day... I truely did.

8 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Girl... what AWESOME pictures! I knew your photographer was going to be awesome just by what I saw, but they are top notch! They really captured how truly beautiful you looked and how happy you both were. It was an amazing day and I'm so thankful we were there to see it!

Rachel said...

I think my favorite is the first one of you and your dad getting ready to walk down the aisle. There is something so special in that moment. Love them!

Troy and Rachel said...

Thanks so much for sharing - you looked beautiful and all of you looked very, very happy!! I love the photos of the bells that were played.

Carey and Norman said...

I agree that the photos are fabulous. You look so beautiful (glowing) and Cliff and Max look so handsome. I really enjoyed seeing all the photos of the guests and wedding. I think you photographer captured it perfectly. It was almost as if you are there in person. Absolutely breathtaking.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! I wish so much we had come!!!

MandyJo013078 said...

Sira -

Your wedding was so beautiful! Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pictures! Max looks so big! Cliff looked so handsome. You looking just like a princess for your wedding! What a wonderful day for your family! Congrats! I'm just so happy for you all! Have a great day!
MandyJo

Anne said...

What a breathtaking wedding! The pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Gary & Rosalie Clute said...

Ok I am way behind in reading blogs. I loved loved loved the pictures! Beautiful wedding. Congratulations.